- 1 1/2 cups Almond Breeze Almondmilk Original Unsweetened
- 1/3 cup Hanna's chia seeds
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 2-5 Tbsp maple syrup if not blending (can sub 5-9 dates, pitted if blending)
- 1/2 tsp Hanna's Saigon ground cinnamon (optional)
- 1/4 tsp Hanna's sea salt
- OPTIONAL: 1/2 tsp Hanna's vanilla extract
- Add all ingredients except sweetener to a mixing bowl and whisk vigorously to combine. If not blending (which we prefer), sweeten to taste with maple syrup at this time. If blending, you can sweeten later with maple syrup or dates.
- Let rest covered in the fridge overnight or at least 3-5 hours (or until it's achieved a pudding-like consistency).
- If blending, add to a blender and blend until completely smooth and creamy, scraping down sides as needed. Sweeten to taste.
- Leftovers keep covered in the fridge for 2-3 days, though best when fresh.
- Serve chilled with desired toppings, such as fruit, granola or coconut whipped cream.