Cinnamon Blueberry Coffeecake..
2 cups- whole wheat pastry flour
1 tsp- baking powder
1/2 tsp- baking soda
1/2 cup- butter, vegan or otherwise
1 cup-white granulated sugar
1 tsp- Hanna's Gourmet- Vanilla extract
1/2 tsp- Hanna's Gourmet- Almond extract
2 tbsp-ground flax seeds+ 5 tbsp water
1/3 cup- plain yogurt, vegan or otherwise
1 cup- blueberries
FOR THE TOPPING:
2 tbsp- cold butter, vegan or otherwise
1 1/2 tsp- Hanna's Gourmet Saigon Cinnamon ground
2 tbsp- brown sugar
1. Preheat oven 350F.
2. Combine the flour, baking powder and baking soda in a medium bowl. Remove 1/2 cup to another bowl and set aside.
3. Combine the flax and water in a small bowl, set aside a few minutes to thicken.
4.Soften the butter just a bit in the microwave. Add the sugar and extracts, whisk for 2 minutes until fluffy and creamy. Stir in Flax and yogurt.
5. Add dry ingredients (not including the 1/2 cup you put aside) to the wet ingredients and stir until combined. Add blueberries and fold into the batter.
6. Add the remaining 2 tbsp butter to the flour and work in with your fingers until it resembles sand grain. Add the cinnamon and brown sugar, toss together.
7. Spread the batter out into a well-greased 9" round pan, or 8x8" square pan. Sprinkle the topping evenly over the batter, Bake for 35 minutes.
8. Let cool before serving and ENJOY