1package brussels sprouts
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
1 teaspoon Hanna's Gourmet Zahtar
1/2 teaspoon Hanna's Gourmet Nigella
1/8 teaspoon Hanna's Gourmet Black Pepper Fine (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Trim the stems on the brussels sprouts, remove the outer leaves and cut in half.
- In a large bowl, combine the brussels sprouts with 1 tablespoon of olive oil, and toss to coat.
- Transfer the brussels sprouts to a lightly oiled sheet pan and roast, stirring occasionally, until they are golden brown, about 20 minutes.
- Return the brussels sprouts to the bowl and add the balsamic vinegar and remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil, tossing again to coat. Sprinkle on the Zahtar and season to taste with black pepper.
- Transfer the roasted brussels sprouts to a serving dish and garnish with nigella seeds.
- Makes 4 side servings.