- 2 apples, peeled, cored and sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar, not packed
- 3 Tbsp. water
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp. Hanna's Curry Powder
- 1 tsp. Hanna's Yellow Mustard Seeds
- 1/4 cup yellow onion, finely chopped
- 2 plum tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries (oceanspray)
Combine all ingredients in a saucepan and stir thoroughly to incorporate. Place on stove at medium-high heat and bring to a rolling boil. Stir well, reduce heat to simmer and cook for about 1 hour and 15 min. Stir often, scraping the bottom using a wooden spoon to discourage sticking. When chutney becomes dark and thick, remove from heat and cool to room temperature. Transfer to a sterilized, sealable jar.
Delicious with Crackers and cheese spread for an appetizer!