2 tablespoons olive oil
2 onions, sliced
2-4 tablespoons Hanna's Fancy Paprika Imported
2-3 pounds beef stew meat, cut into 1 1/2 inch cubes
1 1/2 cups water
- 1 cube Vegetable Bullion
- 1 teaspoon Hanna's Arrowroot
- Heat oil in a large pot or Dutch oven over medium heat. Cook onions in oil until soft, stirring frequently. Once Onions have turned light brown, add Paprika. Then quickly add beef. Once beef seems fully cooked add water. (Add enough water to cover the ingredients in pot). Add vegetable bullion cube.
- Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer, stirring occasionally, 1 1/2 to 2 hours, or until meat is tender. Scoop out about 1 cup of liquid stew, mix in the arrowroot and return mixture to the pot.
- Goulash is best when served the next day. (this allows all the ingredients to soak up the flavor of the paprika)
- Serve with Black Forest Noodles
- Enjoy :]