Serves: 2 prep: 5 min cook: 40 min
1/2 cup: Hanna's, Farro
2.5 cups: Chicken Stock ( I used my own that I made, store bought is fine)
3 cups: sliced Mushrooms (you can use less if you're not the biggest mushroom fan, around 2 cups)
3/4: shallot, Minced
2 Tablespoons: Olive Oil
2 Teaspoons: Butter, unsalted
2: ear corn kernels, cut off
1/2 cup: goat gouda cheese, grated
1.Heat Olive oil over medium-low heat in saucepan
2. Add minced shallot and cook until softened (3-4 minutes)
3. Add farro and toss corn kernels with olive oil.
4. Raise heat to medium- high and toast farro, stirring constantly. Add 3-4 tsp. of chicken stock, should simmer down immediately.
5. add 1/2 cup chicken stock at a time and repeat until farro is tender. (about 30 minutes)
6. While farro is cooking sauté mushrooms in butter in a small saucepan.
7. When done, add mushrooms, corn and cheese to farro until all blended.
8. Serve and enjoy :]