- 1 1/2 cups Almond Breeze Almondmilk Original Unsweetened
- 1/3 cup Hanna's chia seeds
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 2-5 Tbsp maple syrup if not blending (can sub 5-9 dates, pitted if blending)
- 1/2 tsp Hanna's Saigon ground cinnamon (optional)
- 1/4 tsp Hanna's sea salt
- OPTIONAL: 1/2 tsp Hanna's vanilla extract
- Add all ingredients except sweetener to a mixing bowl and whisk vigorously to combine. If not blending (which we prefer), sweeten to taste with maple syrup at this time. If blending, you can sweeten later with maple syrup or dates.
- Let rest covered in the fridge overnight or at least 3-5 hours (or until it's achieved a pudding-like consistency).
- If blending, add to a blender and blend until completely smooth and creamy, scraping down sides as needed. Sweeten to taste.
- Leftovers keep covered in the fridge for 2-3 days, though best when fresh.
- Serve chilled with desired toppings, such as fruit, granola or coconut whipped cream.
1 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
2 cups white sugar
2 tsp. Hanna's vanilla pure extract
5 cups flour
1/2 tsp. baking soda
Cream butter and sugar until fluffy. Add the eggs, one at a time, mixing after each egg. Add vanilla extract and mix well. In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda and stir with a wire whisk to mix well. Add to wet mixture and mix just until combined. Spread dough onto a greased or parchment paper 13 x 18 baking sheet. Bake at 375 degrees for 10-15 minutes, until light golden brown or until a toothpick comes out clean. The bars won’t look done so do the toothpick test. Cool completely and then frost.
Cream-Cheese Butter Frosting:
1/2 cup butter, room temperature
4 oz. cream cheese, softened
1 tsp. Hanna's vanilla extract
5 cups powdered sugar
1 tbsp. milk
food coloring (if desired)
Hanna's 4th of July sprinkles
Combine butter and cream cheese until smooth and creamy. Add vanilla extract. Add powdered sugar in 1 cup increments until combined, then add milk and mix until smooth and spreading consistency. Spread over cooled sugar cookie bars and sprinkle the Sprinkles on top!
1 1/2 cups Coconut milk
1. Soak a quarter cup of RAW almonds in a glass full of water and let it soak overnight.
2. Next morning, rinse and drain almonds. Add 1 cup of water and process in a blender. Once well blended, add 2 more cups of water and blend for about 1 minute.
3. Pour liquid through a cheese cloth and squeeze the pulp to get all the Milk.
1/4 cup of almonds would produce 750 ml of almond milk. To spice it up a little, add some Cacao, vanilla or cinnamon for a spin
Tastes better when chilled
- FOR THE CAKE:
- 2 sticks Butter
- 4 Tablespoons (heaping) Cocoa Powder
- 1 cup Boiling Water
- 2 cups Flour
- 2 cups Sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 cup Buttermilk
- 2 whole Eggs
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1-1/2 cup Nutella (OPTIONAL)
- FOR THE STRAWBERRIES:
- 2 pints Strawberries, Hulled And Sliced
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- FOR THE WHIPPED CREAM:
- 2 cups Heavy Cream
- 1/2 cup Powdered Sugar
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line 2 round baking pans with parchment, then spray the parchment with baking spray.
In a medium saucepan, melt the butter. Add the cocoa and stir it until smooth. Pour in the boiling water, let the mixture bubble up for 20 seconds or so, then turn it off and set it aside.
In a measuring pitcher or bowl, mix together the buttermilk, baking soda, eggs, and vanilla. Set aside.
In a large mixing bowl, mix together the sugar, flour, and salt. Stir in the hot chocolate mixture, stirring gently until it's halfway combined and less hot. Pour in the buttermilk mixture and continue stirring gently until the batter is all combined.
Pour the batter into the pans and bake them for 17-20 minute, until they're just set. Remove them from the pans and set them aside to cool completely.
Meanwhile, prepare the strawberries by stirring them with the sugar and the vanilla. Let them macerate for 15 minutes, then drain off the excess juice.
Whip the cream with the powdered sugar.
To assemble, turn one layer upside down on a serving platter. Spread half the Nutella all over the surface. Spread on half the whipped cream and top with half the strawberries Place the other layer upside down on top and repeat with the rest of the Nutella, whipped cream, and strawberries. Keep chilled until serving. Cut with a serrated knife!
Note: Don't assemble more than an hour before serving.
1 jar (16 ounces) mild or medium salsa(We love green mountain gringo)
1 pound shredded chedder cheese
4 teaspoons Hanna's Chili Powder
3/4 teaspoon Hanna's Garlic Powder
3/4 teaspoon Hanna's Cumin Ground
1 pinch of Hanna's Crushed Red Pepper for a little kick (optional)
1 Bag tortilla Chips
- Cook ground beef in large skillet on medium-high heat 5 minutes or until cooked through, stirring frequently. Drain, if needed.
- Stir in remaining ingredients and spices. Cook and stir over medium heat until cheese is melted.
- Serve hot with tortilla chips.
Serves: 2 prep: 5 min cook: 40 min
1/2 cup: Hanna's, Farro
2.5 cups: Chicken Stock ( I used my own that I made, store bought is fine)
3 cups: sliced Mushrooms (you can use less if you're not the biggest mushroom fan, around 2 cups)
3/4: shallot, Minced
2 Tablespoons: Olive Oil
2 Teaspoons: Butter, unsalted
2: ear corn kernels, cut off
1/2 cup: goat gouda cheese, grated
1.Heat Olive oil over medium-low heat in saucepan
2. Add minced shallot and cook until softened (3-4 minutes)
3. Add farro and toss corn kernels with olive oil.
4. Raise heat to medium- high and toast farro, stirring constantly. Add 3-4 tsp. of chicken stock, should simmer down immediately.
5. add 1/2 cup chicken stock at a time and repeat until farro is tender. (about 30 minutes)
6. While farro is cooking sauté mushrooms in butter in a small saucepan.
7. When done, add mushrooms, corn and cheese to farro until all blended.
8. Serve and enjoy :]
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 onions, sliced
2-4 tablespoons Hanna's Fancy Paprika Imported
2-3 pounds beef stew meat, cut into 1 1/2 inch cubes
1 1/2 cups water
- 1 cube Vegetable Bullion
- 1 teaspoon Hanna's Arrowroot
- Heat oil in a large pot or Dutch oven over medium heat. Cook onions in oil until soft, stirring frequently. Once Onions have turned light brown, add Paprika. Then quickly add beef. Once beef seems fully cooked add water. (Add enough water to cover the ingredients in pot). Add vegetable bullion cube.
- Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer, stirring occasionally, 1 1/2 to 2 hours, or until meat is tender. Scoop out about 1 cup of liquid stew, mix in the arrowroot and return mixture to the pot.
- Goulash is best when served the next day. (this allows all the ingredients to soak up the flavor of the paprika)
- Serve with Black Forest Noodles
- Enjoy :]
All- purpose White glue
Start with two cups of Hanna's Gourmet Cinnamon Ground
Dump the cinnamon into a large bowl and add 1/2 cup of smooth applesauce
Mix the two ingredients with a spoon. This might look a little mealy, but press forward
Once the Cinnamon and Applesauce are mixed, add one cup of all-purpose white glue. The “dough” should start to come together although it is still thick and sticky.
Pres into a ball with your hands and place on a piece of parchment paper
Let the dough sit for an hour. This allows the dough to form, making it workable
Dust a smooth work surface with cinnamon
Roll out the dough to about 1/4″ thickness
Use a non-stick rolling pin
You can cut or sculpt the dough however you like (ex: cookie cutters)
poked holes in all of the ornaments with a straw (so the ornaments can hang)
Pop the ornaments in a 200 degree oven for 2 hours. If you have them on a drying rack, where both sides are exposed the air, there is no need to flip them. If you have them directly on a cookie sheet, flip them a couple of times while they are in the oven to make sure both sides dry
1 bottle: Medium bodied red wine (Pinot Noir)
1/4 Jar: Hanna's Gourmet Mulling Spice
1/4 cup: Sugar
1 medium sized orange (cut into wedges)
bring ingredients to a boil in a medium saucepan over high heat. Remove from heat, and let stand for 10 minutes. Pour through a fine wire-mesh strainer. Discard solids. Serve hot and add garnishes.